06 Oktober 2009

coming back

i just realized that i haven't post anything since 6 days ago.. well, i've been busy recently.. by my college assignment, my online store, and also my love life problem..hahhaaaa..

yesterday, i'm thinking about all my bow headband.. i have sold it about more than 10 bows and i haven't used it just for once in my life.. it silly i thought..
but, i did some photoshoots with my BOW HEADBAND by my webcam.. ahhaaaaa... just take a look at it people.. :D



i think enough for today's post.. i know it's a short post.. i'll post again soon people.. gotta do my assignment about biochemistry, lipid compound, amino acid and another unseen metabolism in our body.. LOL.. :D

1 komentar:

michelle_ mengatakan...

pita rambut nya lucu :)
yeah sure I'll post up your link too .

nice to know u .
keep visiting
glistersandblisters.blogspot.com